I love how Kendall can plop into a pile of clean laundry with a good book and fall fast asleep. I love how he gets tired in the car and always asks permission to take a little rest. I love how easily he transfers and how he wiggles to get extra comfy when I put his blanket over him. I love how he smiles and still has his eyes shut when you come a lay by him. I love when he wakes up and is happy with his mass of bed head flopping all over the place. I love that he still wants Justin and I to hold him while he tries to wake completely up. I love that he will still take a nap with me.
3 comments:
Precious!!! Hold on as long as you can. Although I can totally picture you and Justin crawling in through his dorm window just to tuck him in an give him a kiss goodnight. Isn't that what all parents do? I'm TOTALLY hoping Haley has a first floor dorm room so it won't be as tricky for me when I do that. :)
Fabulous blog header by the way. Love it!!
I'll popover this week to check out the mantel close up. It looks marvelous!!!
oh my goodness please stop your kids from growing up so fast! How does that happen? Kendall is supposed to be a tiny baby still! Im going to die if my little guy ever gets big. Dont get me wrong they are absolutely adorable... but OH how I love them tiny. Is that why people have more than one kid?
Post a Comment