Whenever preschool sign ups go around, I always make sure I sign up to be the helper for the Halloween party at school. It's one of my favorite things to see all the little kids costumes and Miss Melody for that matter.I love that she has always carves a pumpkin for the kids exactly the way they tell her to. I love playing the game, "Don't Eat the Pumpkin," and "Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin." I love all her old fashioned Halloween pictures on the wall and her decorations.
I love helping trace feet on white paper and gluing googly eyes to help them each child make a ghost to take home. I love singing all the silly Halloween songs and watching the flannel board stories.
I love watching the kids trick or treat each other and getting so excited when they give their special treat away. I love helping them decorate their sugar cookie and watching them only able to eat half of it because it is so sugared up just looking at it makes you sick.
I love Halloween but strongly dislike all the sugar:).
No comments:
Post a Comment