My Grandpa taught me that because of the way the Earth is tilted on its axis this time of year, the colors appear much more vibrant. The sky is almost a turquoise blue and the mountains are purple. The grass is a lush green and the leaves are beginning to look like a patchwork quilt. As far as the eye can see, it looks like a painting. This should not be real.
These pictures are looking to the right and then to the left. A drastic change. A green golf course progressing into scrub oak obeying the commands of autumn.I am in awe of the details that go into anything created in nature.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I am in awe of your skills sister!! You take the most beautiful pictures! Where is this--I can't believe I live in CO and I haven't been there!! Love it and Love you!!
Holy cow, those pictures are GORGEOUS!!!!!! Wow.....great colors! Yes, God wins when it comes to creating!!!!! Tender Mercies He gives us....fall and color changes! Glad you took advantage!!!!
Post a Comment