I was looking forward to this evening ALL week. Justin came home early to take the kids and we were off. No looking back.
We changed into our robes, took a gander at the sauna that would later become of use, and ended up in our personal room of Heaven. Magazines, soft music, water fountains, infused orange and cucumber water, teas, and stands of goodies.
We made our way onto the marshmallow chairs and waited one by one for each to return from our facials.
Mom and I were taking in everything about the experience while Gramma was having her turn and were in deep conversation when in walks THE FURRY CHICKEN.
Gramma's eyes looked drunk and her body swayed back and forth like she was going to drop over from relaxation but her hair said otherwise.
Mom and I couldn't hold back any longer and we let loose. In hysterics and pretty soon we had some of the gals all the way from the front desk back there joining us. Tears were streaming down our cheeks and as we got ourselves in control, we would look at Gram and start over again.
Her hair stuck straight up off her head and you could tell she went for it!
The esthetician and the other girls didn't want to leave so after a while we had them take a picture.
Why does laughing HARD feel SO good? The evening was WAY better than I ever thought it could be.
No comments:
Post a Comment