#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Toe Slayer!

Skip this post if fainting is a lovely talent you posses.

Justin and I, have both become victims to a light honey glazed changing table with golden knobs and a deadly base. Justin stubbed his toe and lost his toenail a year ago and I decided to follow in his footsteps, literally- only mine split open in 3 spots.

Needless to say our lovely piece of furniture will be on Craig's list before the week is over. I'm tired of our filleted toes getting blood all over the carpet:).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew, Lis. That's seriously gnarly. No wonder you're getting rid of it. But it's so pretty! Oh well. I guess enough toes have been sacrificed. =)

Momhillan said...

Hi,
Well, I have to say, that is the ugliest toe I have ever seen!! You know what makes it even better, is that you had just painted your toenails such a pretty color! That's like putting icing on the cake (Or toe) as the case may be.
Love,
Susan

Cardon Family said...

That looks disgusting! and like it hurt wayyyyyy bad! stupid changing table!:)

Anonymous said...

I threw up.
Oh, my goodness! SO how are you doing now? Does it feel any better?