#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Little Things...


I was at girls camp this week and it was the first time I've ever left my little guys. It was a blast but I can't explain the feeling I had sometimes. It was like I was physically craving to squish their little bodies, smell their hair, plaster them with millions of kisses, and I was DYING to hear their cute giggles!

I never knew how bad I would miss hearing Nathan belt out, "I Am A Naughty Child of God", or have a conversation that goes like this:

Nathan: Mom, my tummy hurts.
Me: What's wrong with it?
Nathan: I guess there must be lots of mustaches in it.
Me: eeewwwww! That's probably the sickest way I've ever heard a stomach ache being described. Are you going to be okay?
Nathan: Yea, but there's just lots in my tummy.

3 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Oh my goodness! A naughty child of God? Where did he get that one? He is such a cute little boy! We need to catch up. I hope you are doing great!

Cindi Mills said...

He is the cutest little child of God ever. I don't think he is naughty. Love you Nathan.

Cindi

WeAreTheRopers said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!