I was getting him situated on the floor and missed taking pictures of the synchronized swimming act! Shoot! He missed all of the annual Cardon talent show.
Singing "I looked out on Grandpa's FARM."
My pictures are dark because I was all the way in the back with Kendall.
You will notice the cutest girls in the entire world doing their special number joined by none other than Tanner Cardon himself! One minute he was all the way in the back with me and the next I look up and he has joined the ladies on stage! Priceless! Or maybe his priceless moment was when he could not find the bathroom at the park and decided that the grass in front of everybody would just have to do! I love him!
Natalie and Mike doing a rendition of Phantom of the Opera that would have made the actual stars on Broadway very proud!
It was so fun to see everyone and their cute kids!
1 comment:
I'm so sad that I missed all of that! So fun!!!
Post a Comment