Yesterday, my dad got his results back from his brain scan. It's been 10 years since his brain tumor and the results came back perfect! That is a HUGE relief considering some less than ordinary things have been going on this past year.
Looks like we will be having many more Cokes form Chick-fil-a, drop overs, pocket treats, "sophisticated chats", plans to finagle our way out of sacrament meeting, ugly house drive by's, grilled zucchini on the deck, straws in every beverage, getting doctored up with a plethora of first aid supplies, fatherly advice you have to ask for, and good ole gut wrenching laughs!
The coolest part, was within a couple of hours, each of his brothers and sisters had called him to celebrate the results. I LOVE my Aunts and Uncles!
(picture of all of them singing to Granny on her birthday)
4 comments:
Yeah! Lovin all of the new posts! Keep it up!
That is so AWESOME!!! Your dad is the greatest! I know my mom was worried and of course so were we! We really have an amazing family! I can't picture life with out any of my aunts and uncles! I want to join in on some of those special moments: )
That is great to hear. We are all happy about the news here too. We love that guy. I can picture each of the things you described with him and all the great laughs. Can't help but love the guy.
wahoo, what a relief! He needs to be around for EVERYONE!
Post a Comment