There is surprisingly quite a few things to do in Grand Junction. For instance we got a bee in our bonet to go for a walk and we ended up picnicking and hiking on a prehistoric dinosaur trail. If Nathan can hike this in his flip-flops, anyone can do it!
These are some vertebrates! They're real:
This was the view from the top. It was worth helping the little ones trudge up the dirt trail.
This is Justin's brother and his cute little family with one in the oven I might add:).
A beautiful desert lizard for lack of a better name. I can appreciate anything as long as it's NOT a snake.
I might mention that at girls camp, in the river that I was tubing in, there was a 6 foot HUGE snake next to me. That night I slept very safe and cozy lodged in between 2 of my girls. Yes, they even let me hop inside their sleeping bag with them. I owe them big, perhaps a trip to Belize. That should suffice.
No comments:
Post a Comment