Nathan
Age: 6
Favorite Color: Every single color but my most favorite is RED.
Favorite Treat: ice cream, cake, brownies, cookies, suckers, pumpkin pie, candy canes, Christmas desserts, Halloween desserts, Valentines candy, March candy, October candy
Favorite Food: tortillas, quesadillas, pretty much everything from every restaurant except bad restaurants.
Favorite Family Outting: Going to states, playing with cousins, and hanging out together.
What makes you happy: When all of you guys have so much fun with me.
How do you help others: Carry stuff for them, doing what they ask me.
What is one thing you want to do this year: Go to Texas, cuz I want to see Jonah (cousin).
Favorite Treat: ice cream, cake, brownies, cookies, suckers, pumpkin pie, candy canes, Christmas desserts, Halloween desserts, Valentines candy, March candy, October candy
Favorite Food: tortillas, quesadillas, pretty much everything from every restaurant except bad restaurants.
Favorite Family Outting: Going to states, playing with cousins, and hanging out together.
What makes you happy: When all of you guys have so much fun with me.
How do you help others: Carry stuff for them, doing what they ask me.
What is one thing you want to do this year: Go to Texas, cuz I want to see Jonah (cousin).
5 comments:
Melting!
First off, was it really 4 am when you posted this? I love that you do this, it's so fun to see their favorites!
CUTE! I interview my kids every January and its so funny to look back.
I love this!! I'm going to interview Jaycee tom! Miss you guys!
They are all growing up wayyyy too fast!
Post a Comment