I've been in love with those cute bento style lunches and found this blog that does it on a much easier level. I'm addicted to the kids reactions every time we have one for lunch.
Alisa you are Mother of the YEAR!!! I love to see what you are doing next! Always something creative and fun! All your boys (including Justin) are so lucky!!! Miss You
So cute and so much patience. I go as far as cutting sandwiches out of cookie cutters. Cute ideas though! Those boys better appreciate the mom they've got! :) How are things?
8 comments:
Holy cow woman!! I want to be just like you one day!! Hopefully before my kids grow up!! You are AMAZING!!!
Yes! I love this site. Such cute creations.
I LOVE THOSE! You're incredible!
Alisa! You always amaze me! You're so creative and fun!!!
Alisa you are Mother of the YEAR!!! I love to see what you are doing next! Always something creative and fun! All your boys (including Justin) are so lucky!!! Miss You
Thank-you so much for linking to me. Your lunches are amazing. I love what you did with the dino one.
So cute and so much patience. I go as far as cutting sandwiches out of cookie cutters. Cute ideas though! Those boys better appreciate the mom they've got! :) How are things?
Scott is really me, Elisha :)
Post a Comment