Well the Hillan Family has hit a bit of a rough patch these last couple of weeks. Both boys have been sick, Justin stressed to the max, and Alisa dabbling into the medical field more than she would like.
It started about a month ago. I was having these terrible headaches that would tingle up my shoulders and into my head. After massages, several chiropractor visits, and visits to the doctor, they decided to run some tests. Blood work, 2 MRI's, and an ultrasound led to this: I have three nodules on my thyroid. Not at all what they were speculating.
Yes, I'm the girl who likes to take worrying to a whole new level. Not proud of the fact but true it is. They ended up having to do a biopsy on each of the nodules and at this time we are awaiting the results. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared but through this experience I have learned that we are never alone! My testimony of the Savior has been strengthened more than I could ever imagine! I feel so humble to have such great family members and friends and appreciate you letting me lean on you. I love you all!
Tomorrow.... the results!
3 comments:
I'll be thinking about you and including you in my prayers! I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm also a first class worrier...
I am sorry, I hate it when the little ones are sick and life is stressful! Will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers as well!
Keep us updated!
I wish we were closer to help out more! But you are constantly on our mind and in our prayers....love you!
Post a Comment