Holy cow... the last post I put on my blog was called "Noah-isms" I hadn't even seen your blog yet. These little kids are so awesome. I'm thinking I need to come see you and be inspired.
The ZOO looked like so much FUN! I'm jealous that I don't live by LUKE! The boys are as cute as ever! And I love that you still count down the days of Christmas! You always have! I remember on year sitting on the dryer in your room and you profoundly stating Guess what? 100 days till Christmas! Miss and love you
3 comments:
I've always thought that same thing! Where do you get your backgrounds??
Holy cow... the last post I put on my blog was called "Noah-isms" I hadn't even seen your blog yet. These little kids are so awesome. I'm thinking I need to come see you and be inspired.
The ZOO looked like so much FUN! I'm jealous that I don't live by LUKE! The boys are as cute as ever! And I love that you still count down the days of Christmas! You always have! I remember on year sitting on the dryer in your room and you profoundly stating Guess what? 100 days till Christmas! Miss and love you
Post a Comment