#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Prayer Warriors Needed!

I just received news from the Doctor that one of the nodules may be malignant. Therefore, the left side of my thyroid has to be removed for further testing.

I feel very hopeful that everything is going to be okay, it's just a little scary.

9 comments:

The Waite Family said...

Have Faith your strong and we are praying for you. Keep us all posted!! Love Ya.

Jeri said...

The Lord is mindful of what you are going through. You are in our prayers day and night. I love you forever... Your nodule buddy!!!

*Meg Larsen* said...

we are definitely thinking of you...

just wait for that perfect calming talk this weekend!

Niki Carter said...

Oh my goodness!!! I hate this whole "may be malignant stuff" You poor thing! I'm so sorry that you have to worry about this! I will definately keep you in my prayers. I would be really scared too! Keep us posted. Lots of love!

Cindi Mills said...

You are a brave warrior yourself. We will get you all fixed up. Don't worry there is lots of love and prayers coming your way. XOXO

Rachael said...

Alisa, I had no clue! It about knocked me off of my seat when my mom told me what was going on! We will be praying our guts out for you!

Kathie said...

Alisa!! This is your Aunt Kathie. Our family has been praying for you. When I think of faith, you are one of the people I think of. You are amazing and you can get through this with the help of the Lord. We Love You!!

(I didn't know it was so easy to leave a comment. You'll probably be hearing from me more often. Ooooh.)

Anonymous said...

Lis-

Oh no! I couldn't believe what I read on here about your thyroid....when do you find out? We'll definately be putting in lots of time on our knees for you. WE LOVE YOU! HUGS!!!!

Anonymous said...

My Darling Grandaughter, I just found this and wanted to leave you a bundle full of love and prayers forever. You will be just fine as Our Heavenly Father would not entrust two sacred little ones to you for anything awful to happen. I love you so very much and know that with all these prayers you WILL be O,K. Love Gram