#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Friday, October 10, 2008

A Perk!



The kids love that Justin works from home! When he is able to take some breaks, their favorite thing is to have rides on his work chair. It is a good time for all of us because they bust up and it cracks us up to see them laughing so hard. Secretly, we love watching them when they are almost done because they always look like they are about to puke yet ready for another go!

2 comments:

The Welker Family said...

Oh my gosh, I love Kendall's face in the middle picture! He is so squeezable! I love all of his birthday pictures too. I can't believe that he is already one. You have got 2 cute little boys. So fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Kendall is so squishy cute! I can't wait to see you guys again. Cole and Kendall will have a blast playing together.