#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Squish!


I wanted to take a minute and jot some "Kendall" things down for journaling purposes:
At one year he weighs: 24lbs 14oz
He is 30 3/4 inches tall
He still falls asleep in my arms 1-3 times a day
He loves a good walk
He has a ridiculous attachment to his Mammy
He goes crazy when he sees horses, even a merry-go-round or carousel he flaps his arms uncontrollably
He loves to wake Nathan with a kiss and a snuggle
He loves bar-b-que chicken
He can sit in a swing for hours
He still prefers a good hip to the floor
He loves a good bubble bath and prefers it with Nathan
After 1084 graham crackers, he finally got sick of them
He melts my heart when he says mommy
He prefers to do his stink bug crawl even though he knows how to walk
I can't help but kiss his "cry" face because 9 times out of 10 he is faking

*These pictures are from my same friend that took him eating his birthday cake.

2 comments:

KTLADY said...

I love the pics of Kendall! I have to ask your forgiveness! Do you know that I had absolutely NO IDEA that our boys have the same middle name???? We were using Taylor's middle name, and then yesterday I found Kendall's baby announcement and saw his name. I said, "Honey? Did you know Kendall's middle name is McKay?" He also had no idea. So I hope you understand. :) And another thing... WE ARE PRAYING for YOU!! We hope that all the test results come back okay. You guys have had your share of "stuff" and we really hope you are fine and things can get back to normal. We sure love you guys. We will be thinking about you!

kristina said...

these pictures are so adorable! I havent checked out blogs for a while and I had so much to catch up on! I am so sorry about your thyroid, I swear, thats whats wrong with me too! your boys are the cutest and they are growing up so fast!! we miss you guys!!