#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A New Chapter In Life....

and the flood gates are open! Nathan started preschool and was in heaven! His mom on the other hand was desperately trying to be brave and choke down breakfast all the while a swarm of butterflies swirled round and round her stomach.
I love his darling teacher! Miss Melody, AKA: The Keebler Cookie Grandma, is the cutest little thing! She just laughs a jolly giggle and the kids fall right under her spell, eager to learn!

Nathan is trying extra hard to be nice because he has a major advantage that will pay off later when he turns 16. He is the only boy in his class! Hopefully he won't pull on any ones pigtails or bring frogs in his pocket:).
Another exciting thing is that his cousin, Afton is in his class! These two are buddies and for some reason it really eases my emotions to know that he has her there.

6 comments:

WeAreTheRopers said...

YAY!! Congratulations on a successful first day at school!

Rachael said...

Wow I can't believe he is already in school! I just know I will be a complete mess for that! I am very proud of you for keeping it together :) and what a little stud with all those girls...he will be getting lots of extra attention!!!

Leah Finch said...

Don't you just love school supplies! I get excited like Christmas excited when they start showing up in Target: ) Nathan is so CUTE!

Cardon Family said...

Yeah for preschool! I love that picture of him and Afton...too cute!

Courtney said...

I can't believe how fast time flies!! My friend has a son with that same teacher, he must go at a different time or a different day. Looks like so much fun!! I'm sure I will be in your same position before I know it. :(

Jeri said...

Today Preschool Tomorrow he graduates. That is how fast it happens. I went to bed one night and woke up a GRAMMIE!!! I love you forever