#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

100 Days Till Christmas!

Dashing through the snow..... Our friends do the cutest tradition and being obsessed with traditions I had to do it too! It was 100 days till Christmas so we had a full blown Christmas dinner, listened to Christmas music, read Christmas books, watched a Christmas movie, played a white elephant exchange game, and ate Christmas treats.

One of my favorite things to do is to get organized especially during one of the busiest seasons of all. This night is the perfect time to start. After the kids went to bed, Justin and I made a list of all the things we needed to do for Christmas. It was so fun! That way when Christmas rolls around, we will have time to do lots of fun things and not have to worry about last minute shopping.

3 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Looks like heaven! I love Christmas and I am really looking forward to it this year!

Cardon Family said...

Man...you guys are really on the ball this year! I can't even wait....it feels like once we leave Virginia, Christmas is just going to creep up on us because there is going to be so much going on and I can't wai!

The Waite Family said...

That is so funny I thought I was the only one who thought like that!!