Hi, my name is Alisa and I have a major aversion to the bobbin! Lets just say, GG to the rescue! I have been wanting to get a jump start on my sewing projects for Christmas before it gets crazy and little did I know I got in a bit over my head!
Gram came up to teach me a much needed thing or two. I learned a ton! She was very patient with me , which I really appreciate!
I just love her cute little hands and can't believe all that she can do with them. Despite her arthritis, she won a blue ribbon for her quilt at the fair!
5 comments:
I saw her quilt at the fair! I loved it! She really is super talented. What a sweet lady. Well, we are tentatively planning on a trip up to Denver when BYU plays the Air Force again... which is in October sometime. Nathan is going to put in vacation, so as soon as I know some dates, IT'S ON! Cole is anxious to meet Kendall and Noah can't wait to see Nathan again. WOOHOO!!
I saw her quilt at the fair! I loved it! She really is super talented. What a sweet lady. Well, we are tentatively planning on a trip up to Denver when BYU plays the Air Force again... which is in October sometime. Nathan is going to put in vacation, so as soon as I know some dates, IT'S ON! Cole is anxious to meet Kendall and Noah can't wait to see Nathan again. WOOHOO!!
Oh man I need a lesson in sewing too! How fun to have GG pass the torch on to you. I am so glad we got to chat yesterday and I can't wait to see the friend!
Did you accomplish the impossible and find a GOOD fabric store???
She really is so amazing and so talented! I am glad that she could help you....just give it a couple days and you are going to be a sewing machine!!!(well, not literally...haaha) I'm a nerd
Post a Comment