#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Little Boys.




They grow up way too fast.

7 comments:

Cardon Family said...

What handsome little boys!!!

Niki Carter said...

What happened to Justin?? What kind of camera did you get? Those pictures look great and I remember you saying that you just got a camera.

WeAreTheRopers said...

We decided Kendall has Jack Jack hair from the incredibles, and we LOVE it!

Niki Carter said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that it was that big!!! The scary part about Rach is that they have already tested it and are doing further testing because it didn't come back as benign. We don't know if it is actually cancerous but we do know that there are "abnormal cells" whatever that means! Thanks for your comments. It is nice to hear that someone else has had a tumor in their foot and that it wasn't cancer.
My camera is a Canon rebel XTi. Nikon and Canon are right up there together. I have heard that Nikons have vibrant colors and that canons have more of a hazy quality. It seems that way because your pictures are so colorful and clear! I am sure that my camera will do a lot better if the person opperating it knew what she was doing! Anyway, thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

kristina said...

oh your boys are getting so big so fast, they are adorable, I love all the bright colors in these photos!

Jeri said...

Your camera is working GREAT!!! OK it must be because of the cute photographer. I love you forever

Leah Finch said...

Alisa they are so cute! I love your pictures.