Before:
After:
About eight months ago after I found this on pinterest, I knew I wanted to make one for our family.Each night after the boys went to bed I would pull out the project and work on it.
This conference it was finally ready to be put to some use.
If you are wanting to make one for your family I would say, do it! The boys loved it and paid attention to the speakers.
My favorite part is that it is heavy duty and will be around for many conferences to come.
It is always nice to have something for the kids during conference but my favorite part is the feeling that lasts the entire weekend. The talks this conference were amazing. I have several favorites and can't wait to re-read and listen to them.
Todd, Martha, and Buddy came down and spent the night. When the boys watched the Priesthood session, Mom, Martha, Buddy and I went out for frozen yogurt.
We each took turns being in charge of different meals and snacks. After the Sunday session Natalie came over and did the girls up with her new shellac system. We all felt so pampered!
It was relaxing and uplifting. I feel inspired and happy.
I love this family of mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment