Saturday, October 19, 2013
Red Rocks
A Saturday to Red Rocks was beckoning to us and after we had visited our favorite store in Morrison we drove up to natures gorgeous structure.
We got some fresh mountain air and plenty of exercise going up and down the stairs. I'm pretty sure I burned an extra 800 calories just watching my three guys do push ups, body raises, bleacher hoping, and rock climbing.
I am loving Kendall at this age. His little woopie-do that he always turns the front of his hair into cracks me up. He wants to keep up with Nathan and does a dang good job at it. He is sweet and kind and I wish he would stay little although all his different stages have been a ton of fun!
Nathan is into working out. I'll find him reaching his goal of 100 sit ups followed by another type of exercise goal. He is easy going and so fun to talk to. I am loving our conversations as he gets older. I find out something new and get to hear a joke everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment