#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Friday, May 24, 2013

Teeth Journey


 Nathan was born with an extremely narrow mouth. The orthodontist said in all his years of practice, that Nathan ties with another kid for having the smallest mouth he has ever seen.  I literally could not get my pinkie to fit in the roof of his mouth.  It was a pointy cone up there.

 He actually inherited his mouth from his father and they have now can bond over both experiencing the lovely world of the expander.

This little plastic piece is known as the key and I had to crank it 21 times.  He needs to wear the expander for 8 months.

After his appointment I found out that he was going to have a huge apple for part of his lunch and we decided a burrito (wink wink) would be much better while he tires to adjust to his new friend in his mouth.
 

No comments: