For Memorial day, we celebrated Justin's Grandma, AKA: Grandma Abbott.
The very first time I met her, we played Blitz, her favorite card game. She had a roll of quarters for the winner and I happened to win.
She also had her secret recipe, chocolate roll. Which pretty much sealed the deal that I was going to have to marry Justin just so I could get that AMAZING recipe.
We decided that a BBQ and a Blitz tournament was in order complete with Grandma Abbott's chocolate roll.
The boys practiced ALL morning and we invited Uncle Todd, Aunt Martha, and Buddy over.
Uncle Todd won using his mad skills and took home the roll of quarters.
We added a little twist... the looser was also going to get a roll of quarters but didn't know it. Justin and Nathan tied loosing and ended up with the second roll.
Kendall and I both got a Blitz (31) and were on a high from that.
Until next time, Grandma Abbott.......





No comments:
Post a Comment