At this moment in Nathan's life, he is quite an enjoyable child.
I love that he wakes up happy and climbs into bed with me every morning and sleeps an extra hour.
He gets dressed, makes his bed, eats breakfast, and packs his lunch made of an orange, apple, cheese stick, a sandwich, and a girl scout cookie. I slip a note or joke in his bag when he is not looking and sure enough he, at the end of the day he hands the crinkled paper to me laughing and repeating the joke.
He gets his homework done, practices his piano 6 times a week, and compliments me when I cook dinner. He is so pleasant to hang out with and loves to hear stories of when Justin and I were growing up.
He always has time to play a game of Go Fish or Headbands with Kendall and loves a good game of catch in the backyard.
He makes us happy and is always giving us a reason to laugh. His latest thing right now is signing all his papers, Nathan James Cardon Hillan.
No comments:
Post a Comment