#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kendall Mckay!


Hi, I'm now 19 months old! I love anything that has to do with making a BIG mess! I love when Nathan joins me, which is almost 100% of the time and that creates double destruction! When my mom catches us, I swear, she is so cheerful and happy, I can almost see the birds swirling around in the kitchen!



I love to laugh and have fun and give an occasional kiss here and there. I love to read books, dance, and sing songs, but mostly I love to be in a lap. I could stay there all day if anyone would let me. My favorite word is happy and that must be why my nick name is, Happy Pants!

This is the beautiful artwork we left for mom today and I know she thinks we are brilliant because we created this in about 9.2 seconds and used a plethora of radiant colors!

7 comments:

Cardon Family said...

Oh my gosh!!! I cannot believe that! I am dying right now...laughing of course!!! Call me!! I am sick of this phone tag thing!

Anonymous said...

That is just lovely, Lis. Very abstract! ;) Don't you love kids. Annika is starting to try and crawl, can't wait to have three destroying the house!

Johnson Family said...

Oh my! Don't you just love all the fun and creative things kids do?! At least they are cute!

Melissa said...

They are crazy! That is funny...I'm sure it is now after looking at it in this picture...maybe not so much in the moment :)

Meshan said...

Beautiful. Love the art!

Rachael said...

Man oh man these boys sure are handfuls. Jack is always surprising me with little treats, aka disasters! I can't wait for the reunion to get all these rowdy kids together!

Rachael said...

Man oh man these boys sure are handfuls. Jack is always surprising me with little treats, aka disasters! I can't wait for the reunion to get all these rowdy kids together!