#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm Getting A New Sister!

No, my mom is not expecting... Todd is getting MARRIED!!!! We are so excited for Martha to join our family and can't wait for the new flavor she will add. I'm so excited! AHHHHH! Did I mention the excitement? Okay, breathe!

6 comments:

WeAreTheRopers said...

Yayyy!!!! I can't wait to see some of your pictures of the happy couple!

Cardon Family said...

Oh man! We are excited too! I can't wait to meet her! I wish I was closer to help with all the wedding planning going on....but I will do what I can from a far!!!

Cindi Mills said...

She is so cute. Toddy's getting married. What a great couple. Love ya both.

Leah Finch said...

Oh my GOODNESS! That is so exciting!!!!

Kelsey said...

Yay Todd!! I'm so excited for him and I can't wait to see pictures!!

Martha said...

ooooo I love it!