#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Friday, April 17, 2009

Indeed, It Is A Good Day!

You know you are having an awesome Friday when you have only had to spot shot he carpet TWICE:
1. for the grape popsicle stain pooling on the carpet- still pretty fresh
2. for the rotten strawberry I found under the couch-not so pleasant

It is a dang blizzard outside so to make the most of it we rented free redbox movies, baked some yummy treats, have played candy land 1089 times, had some delicious mint hot chocolate, gave the boys haircuts, put together the same three puzzles 642 times (these my friends, might just end up out the window or some lucky winner will get them for FREE), and everybody took a nap- ahhhhh.

I feel a little confession coming on: I have found a new love. Don't worry Justin, it will only make us grow closer and our love grow stronger as I stretch your buck as far as it will go. That's right, I'm seriously addicted to the lovely world of couponing! Sigh.... It's actually a rush, to me anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally hooked too. I found out about double coupons up to $2 at Kmart and I was so excited. Then I found out that our Kmart isn't doing it. Bummer! But, wait, I wasn't going to give up. So Im going to be in California this week and their Kmart is doing double coupons, so I'm going to take my coupons with me. Woohoo!