I do have to admit, I was terribly ill for this Spring Break but was committed to making it the best I could -which wasn't much.
FRIDAY: Spring Break Kickoff! Played Tennis at the courts with Dad. Watched Frozen in Mom and Dad's bed with popcorn!
SATURDAY: The boys wrote messages all over the windows with window markers. We went house hunting and the boys made snow forts. Mammy made us all a yummy dinner. It was heaven.
SUNDAY: Everyone headed to church. I stayed in bed. Later that day, Uncle Wes came over to give me a really neat blessing. I found out that all of our families and extended families had a fast for me. It was an incredible day. I could feel the prayers and felt sustained. Felt so grateful. We ended the day by playing a few games and having some "paleo hot chocolate".
MONDAY: The boys helped me clean-really they did most of the cleaning. We had a dance party during and after they got to play the i phone for 30 minutes. You would have thought they got a brand new puppy!
TUESDAY: The boys got new Legos. They played with them for hours! We met Dad for lunch at the park and laid on a blanked enjoying the sunshine. The boys spent most of this day outside. It was gorgeous.
WEDNESDAY: Made strawberry crepes with coconut whip cream. Went to the tennis courts again and had a barbecue. Ended the night out by the fire pit with s'mores and Mammy and I snuck off to the dollar movies to see Mr. Banks.
THURSDAY: Justin took boys to Chick-fil-a to eat with Grandma and Grandpa and played with sidewalk chalk. Found our new house and got under contract! MIRACLE!
FRIDAY: Nathan's birthday! Celebrated him ALL day! Ate at Costa Vida, went to Jump Street, and had a family slumber party where we watched Free Birds.
SATURDAY: Went to Justin's work and got tons of our papers together for the new house. Went to Lynn for yet another miracle, played outside and dug up carrots, put up tent and slept in in.
SUNDAY: Boys worked on more Articles of Faith, they went to church, had dinner with Todd and Martha and a visit with the best home teachers.
No comments:
Post a Comment