#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Friday, March 14, 2014

Something's Missing....


 It finally happened.

 The inevitable.

The family caboose lost his two front teeth. Snif, snif.

Just one more sign Mr. Kendall bug is growing up.

I can't stop looking at him.  He makes me happy and brings a whirlwind of joy wherever he goes.

A few days before he lost his other front tooth he was "scootering" down the drive way and didn't make his turn sharp enough.

He plowed into the car and ran into the house dripping with blood.

We cleaned him up and saw that he had a knot with a puncture wound.

We iced and bandaged his head and after ruling out a concussion, Kendall fell asleep on my lap.

 That night after he got out of the bath tub I noticed his knot was now a dent.  Justin and I took him to urgent care where they informed us that he had separated his muscle in his forehead.

After some glue and instructions on how to help his head heal we left feeling grateful it was nothing worse.



No comments: