#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Number 61!

Cheers to the most HILARIUS thing I have witnessed this year! Out of control flying monkeys trying to learn the game of basketball.

I am looking forward to an interesting season and LOVE watching this kid!

He had his own cheering section at his first game, both sets of grandparents, Uncle Joel and Aunt Lisa, Cole, Cara, Dad, Mom, and Kendall.

We watched in all the confusion and excitement-Nathan sink two shots!




1 comment:

Brittani said...

I just heard the news today about your little nephew. My heart goes out to your family!!!! That is such a sad thing I can barely wrap my head around it. Doug and his wife a chosen people as far as I am concerned to be the parents to give that special soul a body! My prayers and thought are with you all!