#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kendall Bug is a SUNBEAM!

Wow! I wish I could say that Kendall transitioned so well, but I can't.

Even though I'm in primary almost the whole time with Kendall, he was not up for leaving his mom and sitting by his teacher, much less going to his class. He is pretty lucky to have Brother and Sister Donaldson to be his teachers, but it's going to take a few more weeks for him to love it.


By the time church was over, all the tears were dried and he was all smiles! Progress.

We went outside to find a surprise of fresh white snow covering everything. It was such a clean and pure covering that I couldn't help but be so grateful and felt we were at the right place at the right time despite bumps in the road!

No comments: