...make Snow Cream! I've really had to change my attitude about freezing cold winter days! They're not THAT bad and they will be gone before we know it. This is just what we woke up to, and by the way... it's still snowing:) This is a fun treat to make if you want to make the most of your "snow situations." And no, it's probably not the cleanest thing in the world, but it sure does taste good!
1-3 C snow (make sure it's clean)
1/2 C whipping cream
1 Tablespoon sugar
2-3 drops vanilla flavoring
1/2 C whipping cream
1 Tablespoon sugar
2-3 drops vanilla flavoring
6 comments:
so i guess you did get the snow that you were expecting!! looks like fun though! i guess we can't try snow cream though unless you ship us some snow!!!
Don't you love our weather, one day it's t-shirt weather and the next it's snow boots! Looks like Nathan had fun and the snow cream sounds good.
Wow, you guys got a ton of snow...isn't that fun...hopefully spring is here to stay soon enough, right?! And snow cream, so fun...you are such a fun mom!
Sounds like something that I would enjoy eating! Dani always asks for hot chocolate when we come in from playing in the snow. That is cute that you and Nathan had a date. I need to do that with Dani. Looks like you had a fun day!
I'm glad you post so often! I'm a perpetual blog-stalker and read yours and my other friends blogs almost daily! It's such a good way of knowing what's going on and getting good ideas!!!! So thanks!
Post a Comment