#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Could They Just Stay Little Forever?

I'm just one of those people who wants life to freeze. I want these boys bottled up! I know it just gets better but someday these little guys will be grown and gone. When I think about when that day will come, I get an ache in my heart. I have told Justin, "When Nathan goes to kindergarten, your better bring me roses... and chocolate!" Life is made up of several moments and all I know is that we have to make every one count. Cheezy, but we don't get second chances. The time we have NOW is so precious!

8 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Oh Alisa, I just love all your new posts! First of all, the pics are so cute!!! Your boys are adorable! I also loved all the funny things that Nathan said...don't you love what they pick up?! And yea for Kendall rolling over! And last(since this is the longest comment of my life!!) I totally agree with you on wanting to bottle them at this age. I know it's great for them to grow up, but I so want Bridger to stay little...it makes me sad thinking that he is growing up so fast! Anyway, love all the new posts!

Kristalyn said...

You have such a cute blog! I'm glad that we discovered that each other has one! Your boys are adorable, I think that's a great idea to get chocolate and flowers when a child goes to kindergarten!

Elisha and Scott said...

darling pic of the boys. what handsome young men you have. hopefully molly can date one of them. fun to see your blog. it's so cute. I tried changing my template to something cute, but I suppose I am too dumb to figure it out. I tried all afternoon one day and gave up!

Cardon Family said...

I have to get a picture of the boys together! although I am sure it won't turn out this cute because we are soooo mobile right now! They both smiled so well for the camera! I bet you were so happy that it was a successful photo session.

Jeri said...

I am going through withdrawl!!!! I need to see those boys. I hope I can come next month!!! Let's plan a family reunion when Maura gets home. It will take that long to get everyone together. I love your blog!!! I love you forever Aunt Jeri

The Palmer family said...

Alisa, I totally agree with you. I want to bottle this time up too. I totally feel sad to think that my kids will grow up and they won't be nestled under my wing forever. I guess that's why pictures are so valuable. I love Nathan, he's so cute with the things he says. I love what kids say. It is so fun!
Kam

Tara said...

We'd love to see you all whenever you have time. We did kinda look at littleton (I mean we have been all over eveywhere looking at places), but we wanted to make sure we were close to where Jamey worked. He pretty much (fingers crossed) has a job with a home builder but they are up in Louisville. So I guess we are looking in that area (more Superior-but I don't like it there either)?! Not my favorite place but we'll see. Why would you want or not want to sell you house??
Call me when you get some time!

Anonymous said...

You are SO right! Now, if I could just feel the way that you do!!! I do sometimes, but other times I can't wait until Kevin is potty trained or until Tasha goes to school for just a half day so she doesn't get bored!!! Good for you for keep perspective!

P.S, I loved your Nathan-isms!