I love this age! It's been so fun to actually have full-blown conversations with Nathan. I have written down a few funny things that he has said and wanted to post them so I wouldn't forget:While Nathan was helping me clean he picked up a paper towel and said,"Mom, I need some dangerous!" (He wanted Windex)
My mom was laying down with Nathan before bed and he kept putting his hands all over her face in the dark. She asked what he was doing and he said, " I'm just checking to see if you're still pretty!"
As we were getting ready to watch Chronicles of Narnia, Nathan asked, "Is this a GIRL movie?"
"Did Heavenly Father made me with play dough?"
"I just want to get married and have a black cake!"
"Sorry! Don't worry! I'll clean it up!" -We hear this one a lot!
"Don't say Nathan JAMES Hillan. You will give me spankin!"
"Hey mom, Nathan was cryin..... What does cryin mean?"
While fastening a shoe strap, Nathan said, "Don't forget the seat belt!"
I asked him when he was going to go potty in the toilet. He said, "When I get a new back pack and go to school!" - Oh really?
As he was doing push ups, "Feel the BURN!"
His prayers have been going something like this,"Bless that we can go an get some Ice Cream and have a good day!"
1 comment:
What a little ham! He cracks me up! I love that he prays to go get ice cream...what a smart kid! and that he said he was going to go potty on the toilet when he went to school...aHHH!:)haha...toooo cute!
Post a Comment