Cardon and I headed over to Addenbrooke to watch Kendall slay some races on field day. Boy, were they happy to see each other. You would have thought the two of them had been separated for years but nope, just since breakfast that morning.
Kendall:
"My favorite event from field day was the bounce house races and racing Calum. I also liked the 50-yard dash and the standing long jump because I got first place in both of them. I was very hot but I got cooled off in the underwater race were you had the cup of water on your head. It was fun to be with my friends and talk about what we were going to do over the summer. I loved that my mom and brother were there to cheer me on. Go Kendall!"
Kendall got a popsicle at the end of the day and very graciously gave it to Cardon. Pretty sweet kiddo.
Kendall was in the same class as Shayna Shaw and Logan Shaw and Cardon really enjoyed









No comments:
Post a Comment