Friday, October 23, 2015
Letters to Our Baby...
Gooey caramel apples gave us brain power to write letters to the new baby. I had asked the boys to write a letter to our new baby and tell him what he might like about our family.
Here is what they wrote...
Kendall's Letter...
"Dear Cardon,
Hi. It's going to be so exsiting!!!!! to see you. I can't wait for you to do sports with us. I can't wait for you to be born so we can see you cardon. Weir so glad to be abel to hug and kiss you. You will love dad because he will throw you up in the air and mom will read you tons of stories and you will love playing with Nathan.
Love,
Kendall"
Nathan's Letter...
"Dear baby brother,
I can't wait for family fun friday night!! You are going to love sports. They are all around you in our house. I think you'll get really good grades. You are going to be an awesome brother. When you're 6, I can take you to sonic!! I hope you have my taste buds and love anything spicy, Anyway I love you and can't wait for you to see me. Dad loves sports and you will like how much he helps you. Mom loves surprises. Kendall is so energetic. Love you !!!
Love,
Nathan"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment