Sunday, October 18, 2015
Freaking out at Church...
I was sitting in sacrament meeting next to Justin and the boys were laying all over me. It was a particularly good meeting and I was really enjoying the speakers.
All of the sudden I could feel a red hot power surge go through my body and I got so hot and sweaty that you could float a guppy in my neck.
My fingers began to swell and they literately felt like spicy sausages. It was at that moment I realized I could not get my wedding rings off.
A wave of panic swept over me and I looked at Justin and held up my hand. His eyes got big and round which was not the reassuring look I was hoping to get.
My entire body was swollen by now and you could not even see my ankle bones.
I sat there and tried to twist and pull my rings during the closing prayer and that just insured more panic. They were not budging even one millimeter.
Justin escorted me into the kitchen and got me a chair. I ran my finger under freezing cold water and then sat there with a bag of ice to try to shrink my finger. I said a prayer.
After my hand was nice and frozen I raised it above my head and Justin twisted and pulled on it for about 10 minutes.
That was painful, I'm not going to lie.
Finnaly, It was OFF.
My panic switched immediately into grateful mode and I couldn't stop hugging Justin for saving me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment