#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Joseph...

Kendall got to be Joseph in his preschool play this year. Mary... Sara, was just as cute! He worked extra hard and learned his lines, poems, and songs.

It really is a highlight for a mom to be able to sit back and watch.  I watched his sweet little teacher orchestrate the whole thing and felt so happy to have her in our life.

 I often catch myself mouthing all his lines and words to the poems and songs.  How embarrassing if the kids knew I did that!

I started to roll the camera and about 4 minutes into it, I ran out of room on my phone so I'm going to write a little of what I remember.

He was the letter H.  And his line was, "H is for happy Christmas sights."
I loved watching him "play" Joseph.  He was sweet and kind to Mary and referred to her a lot as his wife.  Not going to lie, that will get a lot of getting used too.  He even got the rolling donkey stuck and calmly rolled it to safety.

He starred at the little baby Jesus and kept fixing His little blanket and turning it just so.  It was tender. Again...I'm the mom here.

They recited a darling poem and they were all amimals in the barn when Jesus was born.  He was the sheep.  His line was:

I said the sheep with the curly horn.
I gave you my wool to keep you warm.
He wore my coat on Christmas morn.
I said the sheep with the curly horn.


Then at the end we all had punch and cookies and SANTA showed up!  These are a little blurry but I caught some of his expressions when Santa game in.... priceless!

No comments: