#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sometimes you Have a Bad Day...

....and it's okay because as Niki would say...things can always be worse. 

But some days, it's okay to burst into tears when your husband walks through the door because your 5 year old was possessed and being a total brat.  Both the boys were fighting and later Nathan had a terrible fall in the shower.

Cereal for dinner and my thankful tree turned into crap. (BTW-I took the whole thing down and will try again next year, but for now, I don't even want to see a leaf.)

My brain fog was so thick and life felt out of control.  My insides were feeling as my dad would say... like a wrecked car.

There is great beauty in getting the kids to bed, a good cry, take out (because who really wants cereal when your husband is willing to get you an amazing salad from Tokyo Joes?), and a bubble bath.

Life does go on...sigh.

1 comment:

Elisha and Scott said...

Alisa, I love that you post bad days. Makes me feel more normal! Miss you guys!!!!!