#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Friday, December 23, 2011

Fruition

There is the simple pleasure of hanging out that always seems to accompany family visits. A surreal feeling seems to fill your empty pitcher full to the brim and enables you to go back to "real life" saturated and satisfied.

I'm not sure why there is always an extra portion of comfort wrapping its arms around you when you are together but I'll take that piece of security and tuck it away and call upon it during a rainy day and be grateful to have those moments.

I'm so happy these mamas love to laugh and I love how the wind seems to blow a spell of fun and adventure when we are together.

Mammy loving on some of the grands.

I love this picture of Sara. Actually, I love everything about Sara. I feel like she is literally glowing. I can't wait to meet her little princess this spring.

2 comments:

Niki Carter said...

I feel like I can actually hear your Mom laughing in one of the photos. :)

Catherine said...

You sooo need to write a book!!! The way you word things is absolutely captivating! It makes me want more and more! (and to come sit on your couch...I'll be there soon)