#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yes Virginia, There Is A Santa Clause....

Nathan has been dreaming of riding on the school bus. In the beginning of December, his dream came true!

I was picked to be one of the moms that got to go with the kids to their first field trip of the year. A play at Heritage Square, Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Clause. I was so excited because this meant that I was going to be able to document Nathan's first bus ride!

He settled in his seat with his best friend, Joey and I sat a few seats in front of him with his teacher, Mrs. Lawrence. I kept glancing back at him and loved how every time I saw him he had a huge grin on his face- even when he was looking out the window.

His whole class got to wear their reindeer shirts they made the week earlier and I was able to talk Mrs. Lawrence into a quick class picture!

The play was hilarious and the kids enjoyed every part down to their yummy sack lunch and drink!

No comments: