We each had our caramel apple suckers in hand and were listening to some of our favorite Sunday music. (Sail Away about 10 times- that is the top of the boys list:)
We played the "thankful" game and stopped here and there for a picture.
As I looked out the window I could not help but think about the words to America The Beautiful:
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
I love these golden plains. Rolling hills as far as the eye can see. It is a different kind of beauty rather than being in the heart of the mountains.
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! you guys are so fun! Colorado is the most beautiful place!
That's it! I'm moving!!
So gorgeous! Love the one of your boys with that golden leafy background. You always do the neatest things with your kiddos. I aspire to be a mom like you one day ;)
WOW, that is beautiful. Way to capture it. What a fun little drive!
Post a Comment