During the wee hours of the morning, 5 little boys with sleep still in their eyes, could smell something wonderful baking down at the Doughnut Hut.
What do you do? You make a mad dash for the mini van still in your jammies and pray they still had some doughnuts with sprinkles left!
After the boys washed down their breakfast with some ice cold milk, Mammy and I decided a quick trip to Walmart was in order. We looked in the mirror, fluffed up our hair, looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders trying to convince one another that we didn't look THAT bad. It was still to early to see anyone that we knew.
We load the boys in the cart and run around the store grabbing all the essentials off the shelves. Oh Shoot, Mammy sees a few cute ladies that she knows and has a small visit with them in the isles.
As soon as we get back to the mini van, Mammy smiles with a victory and I notice a huge chocolate sprinkle in her front tooth. Then she turns around to buckle one of the grands and there is a huge glob of doughnut goo on her bum! We die laughing and chalk it up to another great start to the day!
3 comments:
You guys always find some way to make a simple trip the biggest highlight!! I love it!! I'm dying thinking about that sprinkle and it's strategic place as she talked to her friends at wal-mart.
Oooh...I love all your new posts! You guys always have so much fun!!! Your fam is the cutest!
I never saw that sprinkle!!
Post a Comment