This is what happens when you get your older brother to spin you fast as a Ferrari on the autobahn, around and around your Mammies chair and you FLY off into your Papa's custom baseboard and split your head to the skull.
A strawberry Popsicle from the doctor, a vanilla ice cream cone from Mickie D's, and 5 staples later... we are going to survive! Okay, breathe.
Oh girl, can I relate! Annika split her face open two weeks ago on the coffee table leg. 5 stitches to go with your staples. The joys! I'm glad he's ok.
5 comments:
Ouch! Poor Kendall, hope it heals quickly. We should get together this week.
YOW!!! It will just give him more character. (and gray hairs for you) Gotta love rough-housing boys!
YIKES!!! Are you kidding! Breathe is right!
Oh girl, can I relate! Annika split her face open two weeks ago on the coffee table leg. 5 stitches to go with your staples. The joys! I'm glad he's ok.
Not fun. Glad everything is okay.
Post a Comment