#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here's To 2010!

We hope everyone has a most wonderful year full of puppy dogs, rainbows, ice cream cones, sunsets, Friday night dates, splashing in puddles, and celebrations! Yes, even celebrations of depression and anxiety!

9 comments:

katie mcphee said...

awesome family photo! you guys all look so good... you are looking great alisa! you guys need to come to farmington this summer for a visit! hope all is well in colorful colorado!!!

Becky Garcia said...

Amen to that for 2010. I love everything about your blog, Alisa. You really have a gift for describing things with gusto! Best wishes for a less stressful and more joyful new year :)

WeAreTheRopers said...

Happy Birthday to my very favorite neighbor in the whole world! (justin, you're my second favorite)

Leah Finch said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Alisa ; )
Happy Birthday to you!
Hop you had a wonderful Birthday! Love you!!!!

ps...You guys are the CUTEST family ever!

Leah Finch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cardon Family said...

Okay I love the family pic and I hope you had a great Birthday! I tried to call you a million times, but maybe I will catch you tomorrow! Love you!

Unknown said...

That is a great picture! It's not fair that both of your kids smile cute for the camera! I'm jealous =) Hope all is well. Happy Belated birthday too!

The Welker Family said...

What a cute family picture! That is so the Justin from High School that I remember....wearing a short sleeved shirt with snow on the ground! Crazy cold tolerance! :)

Tammy said...

Your family is so fun! I really love reading your blog. Hope you had fun and relaxed on your family trips. Your boys are soooo cute. Love you!