#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Sunday, October 4, 2009

We LOVE October...

Warm pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting
Turning our fireplace into a bat cave
Spooky stories before bed
Stuffing "grandpa" into a scare crow
Goblin pizzas and corndog mummies
Watching general conference and helping the boys with their packets
Vegetable stew and pomegranates
The Paris street market
Steamy apple cider on the stove after coming in from playing in the leaves
The nip in the air and the breeze blowing through out jackets
Drives trough the mountain canyons
The beautiful eye candy as the leaves change colors
The "leaves" candle that simmers throughout the house
Halloween parties
Corn Mazes
Taking classes at ACC
Picking out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch aka:Mammy and Papa's garden
Breaking out all the warm quilts during family movie night
Dressing the boys in sweatsuits and sweaters
Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven

5 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Can I come to your house??

Unknown said...

Seriously, Martha, you should like publish a book on how to be the most creative, fun Mom ever. How the heck do you find the time for this stuff? I mean, I know you have one less than me, but STILL!

Anonymous said...

Whoops, Ammon didn't say that, it was me!

The Waite Family said...

Your soooo fun!! Your my Martha Stewart.

Tammy said...

Wow! You made me remember all the reasons I love fall. Thanks for the well written reminder. I miss those years. You are a great mommy!