#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oh, What Do You Do In The Winter Time?

You have the "Do or Die" girls aka:Aunt Pam, Aunt Cindi, mom, Debbie, Tanna, Aunt Allison, Jen, and Natalie, brave the icy roads and meet at Chili's for a celebration- Nat's birthday.

I have actually LOVED the snow! It's because there has been so much to do with all the cousins. Natalie and her family came at the perfect time. School had been canceled so we had a crepe breakfast and after bundled up the kids to play for hours in the snow. That afternoon we took all of them to the movies: G-force.

We have been building snowmen, drinking hot chocolate by the gallons, having potlucks, sledding, making pumpkin sugar cookies, and my new favotie workout: shoveling sidewalks. (My muffin top is sore! Yipee!)
This is Debbie's car. You could barely recognize it. I think there is at least 24 inches of snow out there.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I cannot even believe that! How fun! I love the pictures!!!

Melissa said...

oops....I was signed up under melissa...its sara!:)

Rachel Clare said...

I am so jealous of your snow!!!