#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Alisa!!!!

Happy Birthday Alisa!! It's about time you had your own special day! Alisa is such an amazing person and has transformed my life into something great. I feel like the luckiest person alive. I tried to summarize in 30 things the great things about Alisa and came up with the list below. Some you all will understand and some just Alisa will. Just wanted you to know I Love You Babe!

10 things I absolutely adore about Alisa
Her:
1. Hair
2. Eyes
3. Personality
4. Kindness
5. Ability to make any situation fun
6. Cooking
7. Smile
8. Gullible nature
9. Cautious nature
10. Sense of Smell

10 Wonderful Memories with Alisa
11. Halloween Pumpkin Dance!
12. St. George Temple Marriage & the night we got engaged
13. Only being separated for no more than 4 weeks total in the last 7 and ½ years
14. Camping at the Sand Dunes/Estes Park Cabin
15. Our first day in our own house
16. Seeing Nathan and Kendall for the first time
17. Taking her out in a Limo for the first time and going to Safeway to get foot powder
18. Our first motorcycle ride – She couldn’t stop laughing
19. Our first Easter
20. Every day since we got married

10 things that I love doing with Alisa
21. Alisa initiating dance parties with the kids at random times during the day
22. Seeing her face light up when I come home
23. Watching her be a outstanding mother
24. Road trips – Always a blast with Alisa
25. Watching her sleep
26. Seeing her Walk into a house and hearing her say pew
27. Going to the movies together
28. Going on drives
29. Playing games except for Lord of the Rings Risk J
30. Just spending time together

10 comments:

KTLADY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We think you're awesome too!!!
Hope it's been a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear Alisa!
Happy Birthday to you!
I wish I could have sung to you on the phone, but I don't have your number :(
But I will when I get it. Is midnight (when Joel gets home) too late? ;)

Cindi Mills said...

Alisa, I can't believe you are 30. I remember when I turned 30. So long ago. I love you. Cindi

Jolene said...

Happy Birthday Alisa!! Hope you have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute is Justin?! You'd think he loves you or something! I hope you had a wonderful day Lis! I was thinking about you yesterday. It's always easy to remember 'cause it's my Mom's b-day too. I was potty training for the first day yesterday or I woulda called ya! Hope it was GREAT!!!!!

Miss you!

The Palmer family said...

Oh my goodness, Justin is so sweet! Happy Birthday! How the time flies! I hope you have a fun celebration!

Leah Finch said...

I love 1-10 and 26 is my favorite, one that I have seen so many times! ; ) I also remember vividly her telling me about 17! Alisa you are the greatest! Love you! Happy Belated Birthday!

Tamera said...

Happy Belated Birthday Girl!!

Niki Carter said...

Oh, that was sweet! What a good hubby you have! Happy Birthday!

Rachel Clare said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was great.

THIRTY, huh? I'm sort of dreading it to be honest. You're fantastic!!