#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gettin Teeth Is #!@$!


Four eye teeth at the same time creates a very special atmosphere at our house. Nothing got done for FIVE days because Kendall would not let me put him down- even for 3 seconds! I even had to blow dry my hair with him in my lap but that's okay because he fell into a peaceful slumber and that meant I had 10 minutes of not being malled!. He had a constant fever and was so sad. It broke my heart!

5 comments:

Tamera said...

Awwww, poor Kendall. But that picture of you blow drying your hair and him on your lap is priceless!!

Leah Finch said...

DANG! I hate that! Sorry about the other day! I'm better now!

Cardon Family said...

I love that picture! I can't believe he fell asleep like that! Hopefully he is feeling better!

Elisha and Scott said...

ah poor kid. great posts. miss you guys.

*Meg Larsen* said...

yeah, teething is miserable! scotty got a bunch over christmas and it was better to do it in batches. unfortunately, he's not a snuggle kid, so while i have my hands free, he's completely inconsolable--breaks my heart! (and my ears)